You are living in the Internet Age, where searching for information is important. Use your skills to search out the answers to the following questions. Open an Open Office TEXT document and record your answers.
1. Who is the current vice president and where was he born?
2. Alaska was our 49th state and Hawaii our 50th. Both became states in 1959. What state joined in 1907?
3. What mammal has the most teeth and how many teeth does it have?
4. Who is the richest woman in the world? What country is she from and name a company that has helped her to gain this wealth?
5. What is the heaviest insect in the world and in what country is i
6. Who played centerfield for the losing team in the 2nd game of the 1963 World Series and how many hits did he get in that game?