Your goal is simply to do the best that you can. Your performance may have improved from your Lesson 7 quiz, but keep in mind that you have additional letters now. NO STRESS-- JUST TRY YOUR BEST
THREE STEPS to auto-numbering:
Press the "1" key --the "." key and "SPACEBAR"
* Type the sentence you are working on as many times as you can. Remember to capitalize 1st word each time. * Do not press ENTER until beginning the next sentence. * FOR ERRORS: You may use the DELETE key or retype the word correctly and delete incorrect words later.
1. Sarah shopped for purple drapes
2. Pull ups help us shape up
3. Speak up so all will hear
4. We roped a pile of red pipes
5. Shopkeepers peddle sheep fur goods
(taken from L 10 TTL4)
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.